Sunday, April 20, 2008

Prisoner of my dream…
It’s been sometime I did something new. So after my attempt to learn guitar I have started learning driving. This was more a necessity as I gifted myself a car. Yes I got my first love and yes it took some time but the wait was worth it. It is scary to drive your new vehicle as a small scratch on it feels as if someone has touched your beloved :-)
Its been crazy last few weeks at work. Sometimes it is difficult to understand why I am running so much. Sometimes I feel it’s not worth it. In that case why do I push so hard? And the answer is that I am a prisoner. Yes ‘ Prisoner of my dream’. And what will be critical is to pace myself as it is a marathon. So I look forward to each and every opportunity to have fun. It is important to enjoy the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home