Ready to be a child again...
This is the time post ISB. Last year was an event in my life. At ISB i made few Beautiful friends who will form part of my life. I will miss the time spent with many friends. It gave a reason to smile amidst the hectic pace at ISB. I will also miss the silence of my room- it answered few questions but raised many more.
At ISB trauma transforms. Some will become more knowlegable (at least they will believe that). Some will become more confused (trying to guess what did the new animal-read MBA- changed in them). But everyone will move on in life.
What will happen to me. Well, i guess as i am getting ready to move on, I am ready to be a child again. Yes a kid....
Curious to explore, stubborn in accepting things thrown at me without rationale, ready to try out new things as i do not know what is right and what is wrong, and innocent enough to get away with misdeeds :-)
This is the time post ISB. Last year was an event in my life. At ISB i made few Beautiful friends who will form part of my life. I will miss the time spent with many friends. It gave a reason to smile amidst the hectic pace at ISB. I will also miss the silence of my room- it answered few questions but raised many more.
At ISB trauma transforms. Some will become more knowlegable (at least they will believe that). Some will become more confused (trying to guess what did the new animal-read MBA- changed in them). But everyone will move on in life.
What will happen to me. Well, i guess as i am getting ready to move on, I am ready to be a child again. Yes a kid....
Curious to explore, stubborn in accepting things thrown at me without rationale, ready to try out new things as i do not know what is right and what is wrong, and innocent enough to get away with misdeeds :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home